Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rethinking the Itinerary

To emphasize the flexibility in the itinerary let me tell you what changes I'm already contemplating.

Previously I had thoughts of the Vatican on Wednesday the 1st, but I've discovered that the Vatican is free on the last Sunday of each month from 9:30AM to 2:00PM. Besides, I'm thinking we should spend the night down near Pompeii and catch Herculaneum on the return trip. So why not take an extra day south of Rome and visit the Capri Island? Now that would be a beach day to remember!



Stay posted here for daily updates.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Berkley Pearl said...

Ugh !!!!!! Sooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!! Jealus I wish I was in Rome with you!!!!!!!!!! ( please forgive my poor spelling daddy )
Love ,
Berkley your little girl